February 2, 2012

some bedtime rituals


umm... my little black nose is itchy... i gotta scratch it...


there... now my little black nose feels much better...


i'm actually trying to show you my tongue, but it looks weird in this picture...


i'm kinda sleepy now... and mommy still won't stop snappin pictures...


now this is the best sleeping position evah! it makes me feel like a human being hehe!

so i have an amazing photographer who takes all my pictures. and she happens to be my mom! and yes, even when i'm about to fall asleep, she can't seem to stop taking pictures of me. which is kinda weird. because i do crazy things to make myself fall asleep... i scratch my nose, lick my paws, prepare my bed (i even have a video doing that which i haven't uploaded yet), roll from side to side to find the most comfortable position, etc. some of the shots are so awkward, i'm embarrassed that i'm actually showing them to you. i wonder if other dogs sleep the way i do (referring to last picture).

well, i'm off to bed now! take care!




1 comment:

William Kendall said...

Dave looks so utterly adorable!